I bead... I Teach... I Share... I Supply...
You may leave any comment here or contact us via tenglilian@gmail.com. Welcome any comments and inquiries and I will try to reply to you soonest possible. Thank you for your support.
3. I will reply you via your e-mail/ call you (whichever is convenience to you) on the availability of the item(s).
我会回复/致电您,让您知道货品的存货。
4. If the item(s) is available, I will inform you the total amount (include postage) and our banking account via e-mail.
若有存货,我会回复您此订单的总额(包括邮费**)及我的银行账号。
5. I only accept direct deposit or cash deposit into the Maybank account. Payment must be done within 3 days after confirmation. Please note inter-bank Giro transfer payment might take 1 or 2 days to clear. COD is acceptable within PJ.
6. Booking payment not made within 3 days will be considered as cancelled.
3天未汇款,订单将被删除。
7. Once payment is made, please e-mail to inform me. For cash deposit, please e-mail me the bank transaction receipt.
汇款后,请以邮寄的方式通知我。若是銀行櫃台匯款,请附上银行汇款单据。
8. Once confirmed received the payment, the item(s) will be sent out. Iwill notify you when send out the item(s).
一旦确认收到汇款,我将通知您何时出货。
9. Do drop me an e-mail once you have received the item(s).
若收到货品,麻烦通知。
10. Your purchase will be bubble-wrapped in envelope and we will make sure the item(s) is in perfect conditions as we send out.
将用气泡纸带包裹,出货之前会检查一遍确认货品是完好的。
Terms & Conditions 付加条款
1. No reservations are allowed.
不接受预定。
2. Each piece of jewelries is only 1 set available. Reproductions of sold pieces are subject to the availability of raw materials.
每一款首饰只有一件。重复制作同款首饰将视原料的存货而定。
3. Once orders are confirmed, no back outs are allowed.
一旦确定订单,将不接受退单。
4. Goods sold are NOT refundable or exchangeable.
货品即出,不接受退换。
Jewelry Care 首饰保养
1. Last to put on and first to take off. 最后佩戴,最先脱下。
2. Treat with gentle. 小心处理。
3. Placed separately to avoid tangling or scratching. 分开安置避免纠结或刮花。
4. Do not subject it to constant sweating or washing. 不在长时间流汗或碰水的情况下佩戴。
No comments:
Post a Comment